This limited-edition cityscape sculpture captures one of England's strongest industrial centres- ever modernising and regenerating- Manchester
Crafted from solid oak and engraved perspex, this piece features built in lighting, which can be changed to over 12 colours & effects using the remote control or manual push button- particularly dramatic at night! The lighting is powered by x3 standard AA batteries recessed in the rear of the sculpture, so it can be displayed anywhere, without any cables or clutter to worry about.
Featured are many historical landmarks of Manchester including the Town Hall, Manchester Cathedral, Exchange Square and the Central Library, as well as many of the more modern buildings which have accompanied Manchester's growing popularity as a vibrant and ever evolving hub- media city, Beetham Tower, the Central Station, Old Trafford Stadium and more... It also brings to life the interesting relationship with the River Mersey, and the bridges old and new that hark back to the days when the many mills and factories drew upon its power. The name of the city is surface etched into a solid oak base in Art Nouveau style font, which has a beautiful lively grain.
Display it on the wall using the recessed hooks, or a flat surface such as a sideboard or shelf, and let it shine!
Free UK delivery
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Piece
Width- 86cm / 34in
Height- 33cm / 13in
Depth- 4cm / 2in
- Material- solid oak and perspex
- Engraved details which catch the light
- Remote control- over 12 colours & effects
- Powered by x3 AA batteries (included)
- Low voltage LED integrated lighting
- Limited edition (only 95 pieces)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Free packaging & UK delivery