This limited-edition cityscape sculpture captures one of the world's most artistic and romantic cities- Rome, Italy,
Crafted from solid oak and machined perspex, this piece features built in lighting, which can be changed to over 12 colours & effects using the remote control or manual push button- particularly dramatic at night! The lighting is powered by x3 standard AA batteries recessed in the rear of the sculpture, so it can be displayed anywhere, and look beautiful.
Featured are many of Rome's historical landmarks, including the Trevi Fountain of Palazzo Poli, the Vatican Basilica of St. Peter's, the Ancient Egyptian Obelisk, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and Roman Forum, as well as such icons as the Coliseum, the Parthenon, the Castel Sant'Angelo and the Spanish Steps. The piece also captures the overall character of the city with its unique aura of history, picked out it highly detailed surface engraving. The name of the city is surface etched into a solid oak base in Roman style font, and is treated with several coats of linseed oil to bring out the beautiful grain.
Display it on the wall using the recessed hooks, or a flat surface such as a sideboard or shelf, and let it shine!
Free UK delivery
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Piece
Width- 86cm / 34in
Height- 35cm / 13.5in
Depth- 4cm / 2in
- Material- solid oak and perspex
- Engraved details which catch the light
- Remote control- over 12 colours & effects
- Powered by x3 AA batteries (included)
- Low voltage LED integrated lighting
- Limited edition (only 95 pieces)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Free packaging & UK delivery